Friday, November 19, 2004

Star Tribune, Modesto Bee, Metro Weekly & Pioneer Press articles

Minneapolis Star Tribune - "Tarnation is a a surreal memoir." (subscription may be required)
Modesto Bee - "Form dominates substance in Tarnation."
Washington DC Metro Weekly - "Jonathan Caouette discusses 'Tarnation,' his new documentary."
St. Paul,MN Pioneer Press - "Messy home movies a tribute to the beauty of life." (subscription may be required)


See the Tarnation Reviews & Links post for a complete list of articles about Jonathan & Tarnation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about smith and wesson knife. I have a website about smith and wesson knife which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home